APS stands for Arizona Public Service, which is an electric utility company based in Arizona. Being operational in 11 counties of the state, it serves over 1 million household and commercial customers. The company has major focus on Northern and Central Arizona, with 3 nuclear reactors producing 4000 MW of power. By logging on to Aps.Com, you can become their online customer, and avail all the services they have to offer over the Internet.
Bill Payment Methods at Aps.Com
With customer service in mind, APS accepts payments with a number of payment methods. Look through your schedule, and choose the payment method that you find most convenient for you.
- You may call their customer service number 602-371-6555, and pay the bill over phone, using your credit card or debit card
- You can personally visit an APS office near you, and pay the bill in cashCash bill payment can also be done at an APS pay station or kiosk
- Check or money order for the billed amount can be sent to their Arizona mailing address by US post
- By registering to their AutoPay facility, you will allow the billed amount to be deducted automatically from your bank account or charged against your credit card every month
- You may also log on to Aps.Com, and pay the bill online
- First of all, log on to Aps.com
- Enter the username and password on top of the home page, and click on ‘Login’
- If you not already an Aps.Com subscriber, you can click on the ‘Activate’ button
- You will be redirected to https://www.aps.com/_layouts/APScom/Registration/AccountInfo.aspx, where you have to fill in the required details, and create an account
- You will be redirected to your account web page, where you can manage your account and pay the bill
Their 24 hour customer service center is available at 602-371-7171. If you are calling from outside metro Phoenix, then call 800-253-9405. You may send them an email, to which they respond within 72 hours. You may also connect with them via FaceBook, Twitter, YouTube or Flickr.
Useful Tips About The Company
By logging on to your Aps.Com account, you can view your usage history and payment details, and also update profile information
You can save energy by referring to the energy saving tips offered by the company on their website