Consumers Energy is a section of CMS Energy, dedicated to supplying natural gas and electricity to a large percentage of population in Michigan. With its 7 power plants and huge service area, the company is one of the major power supplying companies in the Lower Peninsula. The company has its presence in 68 counties of the area, thus becoming one of the most preferred power suppliers in the nation. You can visit them online at Www.Consumersenergy.Com, and manage your services over the Internet.
Bill Payment Methods at Www.Consumersenergy.Com
Known for excellent customer service, the company allows its customers to pay their bills through a plethora of payment methods. You have the freedom to choose the payment method as per your own easy time and place.
- You may sign up to their DirectPay plan, and get your billed amount automatically deducted from your bank account every month
- By signing up to their AutoPay facility, your billed amount is automatically charged against your debit or credit card every month. The company accepts payments through Visa and MasterCard cards only
- You may avail their Pay Over The Net facility, with which you may specify a particular date on which your bill is charged every month from your account automatically
- You may visit a CE bill payment office near you, and pay the bill personally in cash
- Payment check and money order can be sent to their mailing address by post
- Call (866) 329-9593, provide your bank or card details, and pay the bill over phone
- You may log on to Www.Consumersenergy.Com, create an online account, and log in to it to pay your bill over the Internet
- After logging on to the site, click on ‘Create Account’ if you are a new user, and ‘Log in’ if you are an existing user
- You will be redirected to http://www.consumersenergy.com/content.aspx?id=1140
- Enter your user ID and password, and click on ‘Log in’
- Your account web page will open, from where you can manage your account and pay bills online
Visit http://www.consumersenergy.com/content.aspx?ID=1120, and find the phone number that you have to call as per your purpose and field of query. You may also refer to their FAQs at Here
Useful Tips About The Company
You may call their customer service number (800) 477-5050 24/7, and provide your 12 digit account number. You may report natural gas leaks and electric outages over the Internet too.