SW Gas stands for Southwest Gas, which is a natural gas service provider in Las Vegas, offering its services to more than 2 million residential, commercial and industrial customers in Arizona, California and Nevada. Founded in 1931, the company has now become one of the most preferred natural gas suppliers in the region. You may create an online account at Www.Swgas.Com, and view and avail their services over the Internet.
Bill Payment Methods at Www.Swgas.Com
SW Gas customers have the facility to pay their bills every month through a variety of payment methods. With so many offline and online bill payment options, you need to know about all of them, so that you can make an informed selection:
- You may call their 24/7 toll free customer care number at 877-860-6020, and pay the bill over phone
- You may register to their automatic payment plan, after which your billed amount will be automatically deducted from your card or bank every month
- The company offers an equal payment plan, in which you pay a fixed amount of bill every month, which is calculated on the basis of your average gas consumption in a year
- You can personally visit an authorized SW Gas payment location, and pay the bill in cash, check or money order
- You can also send your payment check or money order to the company’s mailing address by post
- Lastly, you can log in to your online account at Www.Swgas.Com, and pay the bill online using your credit card, debit card or bank account
- Visit their site at http://www.swgas.com
- If you are a new users, you can click on ‘Create MyAccount’, and get redirected to https://myaccount.swgas.com/createuser
- Existing users can click on ‘Access MyAccount’, and get redirected to https://myaccount.swgas.com
- Enter your email address and password, and click on the ‘Login’ button
- Your account webpage opens, from where you can manage your account and pay your bills
Their customer assistance is available over phone at (877) 860-6020, or connect to them via FaceBook or Twitter. You may send them a mail by post, or send them an email regarding your query or concern .
Useful Tips About The Company
You may visit Www.Swgas.Com, and use their online facility to start, stop or transfer a service. You may also find online tips to minimize usage, save energy, and reduce your energy bills.