Charter Communications is one of the largest cable operating companies in the United States, offering cable TV, telephone and high-speed Internet services to customers in 29 states of the country. With around 3 million residential as well as commercial customers, the company is one of the most preferred service providers in the nation. To make things easier for the customers, they allow you to register at Www.Charter.Com, and manage your Charter services online.
Bill Payment Methods at Www.Charter.Com
Charter Communications accepts payments via a variety of payment methods.
- You may call their customer care number at 1-888-438-2427, and pay the bill using your credit card or debit card, or savings or checking account. The company accepts payments via Visa, Discover or MasterCard cards only
- You may also use your online banking service to pay the bill. Just visit your Internet banking page, and add Charter as one of your payees
- You may visit a nearby Charter store personally, and pay the bill in cash, check or money order
- If you are a Missouri or Illinois resident, you can visit any local Schnucks Supermarket to pay the bill in person
- Payment check or money order can also be sent to Charter mailing address by post
- You may visit Www.Charter.Com, create a My Account on the site, and pay the bill at your own convenient time or place
- Log on to Www.Charter.Com
- New customers have to register to the site by clicking on the ‘sign up’ button
- If you an existing user, you can log in to your account by clicking on the ‘log in’ button
- You will be redirected to a new url, where you have to enter your user ID, password and service zip code in the space provided
- Then click on the ‘log in’ tab
You can have a live chat with a Charter representative by logging on to Www.Charter.Com, or talk to them over phone by calling 1-888-438-2427. There are separate support systems for residential customers and business customers.
Useful Tips About The Company
- The company offers special facilities, discounts and offers during festive seasons. You may log on to Charter.Com during these times, and find what they have to offer for the customers.
- There is a special mobile friendly version of the site for those who want to access Charter.Com from their mobile device.