Cox is a digital cable television, telecommunications and wireless services provider in the US, with more than 6 million residential and commercial customers in the nation. Whether you are looking for standard or high definition cable broadcast, you can contact Cox to avail the needed service. They also provide cable Internet connection across 18 states of the country. You can log on to Www.Cox.Com, and become eligible to avail the services they offer to their clients online.
Bill Payment Methods at Www.Cox.Com
Cox bill payment can be done through a wide variety of payment methods. You can choose the one as per your own convenience level, and pay the bill as per your choice:
- You may visit any Cox payment location near you, and pay the bill in person
- You may call their customer service center, and follow the automated instructions to pay the bill over phone using your card or bank account
- Payment checks and money orders can also be sent to their mailing address through post
- You can download Cox app on your mobile phone or tablet, and use it to pay the bill while on the go
- You may visit the site at Www.Cox.Com, and pay the bill either one time or schedule recurring payments
- After logging on to the site, you will be redirected to http://www.cox.com/residential/home.cox
- Click on the ‘Sign in’ button, after which a new pop up window will open, where you have to enter your user ID and password
- If you are a new user, you can create an account by clicking on the ‘No Account? Register Now’ button
- Then click on the ‘Sign in’ button after entering the required details
- Your account web page will open, from where you can view your paid and unpaid bills, and pay the pending bills online
By logging on to Www.Cox.Com, you can have a live chat with a Cox representative, or call their automated customer support at 866-206-9832. You may also join their discussion forums, or send them an email.
Useful Tips About The Company
- Their customer service representatives are available from 8am to 8pm on weekdays, and from 9am to 6pm on weekends. Their automated support number is available 24/7.
- If you have placed an order at Cox, you can check your order status by logging on to http://www.cox.com/residential/support/billing-and-account.cox