Socalgas is the abbreviated form of Southern California Gas Company, a US based company dedicated to deliver natural gas services to Southern California. Being operational for more than 14 decades, the company has as many as 21 million customers in their service area. With an aim to offer excellent customer service, they allow you to create an online account at Www.Socalgas.Com, and avail their facilities over the Internet.
Bill Payment Methods at Www.Socalgas.Com
To make things easier for their customers, the company allows you to pay your Socalgas bills via different payment methods. You can choose the method that you find most convenient, and use it to pay your bill online or offline:
- You may call 1-800-427-2700, follow their automated phone instructions, and pay the bill over phone by providing your bank account or credit card details
- You may send your payment check or money order to their mailing address by US post
- The company has businesses and merchants as their partners in the Southern California region. You may visit a payment location near you, and pay the bill in cash. Some agents also accept payments via debit or credit card
- You may use your credit card, debit card or ATM card to pay your bill online or offline
- You may create an account at Www.Socalgas.Com, and log in to it to pay your bills online
- Log on to their site at http://www.socalgas.com/index.shtml
- New customers have to register to the site by clicking on the ‘Register’ button
- Existing users may directly log in to their account by entering their user ID and password, and then clicking on the ‘log in’ button
- The account web page will open, from where account can be managed and Socalgas bills can be paid online
You may visit their online help center at here, and choose the category for which you want to know something about. You may call them over phone at 1-877-238-0092, which is available 24/7. You may also connect with them via FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram or YouTube.
Useful Tips About The Company Www.Socalgas.Com
- Subscribe to their online newsletter, with which you can stay updated about their latest news and deals
- You may stop or start their service by sending them a request online, and even check its update by using their online search engine