FPL stands for Florida Power and Light Company, which is a US based company supplying power to around 4.5 million consumers across the country. They have highly efficient ways to produce energy, due to which they supply power at lowest of rates in the US. The company is known to offer best customer service in the country. You can visit Www.Fpl.Com to know more about the company, and the services offered.
Bill Payment Methods at Www.Fpl.Com
FPL customers have the facility of paying their energy bills through a variety of payment methods. You have the freedom to choose the payment method as per your convenient time and place. Let’s have a look:
- You can call them over phone, and pay the bill by providing your credit or debit card details
- You can personally visit an FPL authorized pay agent, and pay the bill in cash
- You may register to their AutoPay facility, so that your billed amount gets automatically deducted from your bank account or charged against your card every month
- Payment check or money order can be send to the company’s mailing address by US post
- Accepted EDI systems can be streamlined to pay the FPL bills conveniently
- You may log on to Www.Fpl.Com, create an online account there, and log in to it to make your payment
- First of all, log on to Www.Fpl.Com
- Click on ‘Pay Bill’ button under My Home Account tab
- You will be redirected to https://app.fpl.com/eca/EcaController
- New users have to click on the ‘Register Now’ button, and enter the required details to create a new account
- Existing users can directly log in to their FPL account by entering their user ID and password, and clicking on the ‘Log in’ button
- From the account web page that opens, they can manage their FPL account and pay their bill
Log on here, and find the customer care phone number of your area by selecting your location. You may also connect to them via FaceBook, Twitter or YouTube. You may also send them a mail or email regarding your query or concern.
Useful Tips About The Company
You may start, stop or transfer a service, report outage or view your present energy rates at Www.Fpl.Com. You may also find tips to save energy, and minimize your power bills.