GM Card is a rewards credit card system with Capital One consumer cards and Chase business cards. The earning accrued can be applied to purchase new GM vehicles from the market. The cardholders receive 5% rebate on first $5000, and 2% on annual purchases made through the card. This rebate can be used to buy a new GM car. The best thing about GM card is that the earnings are not restricted to particular categories, unlike most other reward card programs out there. You can avail their online Gmcard.Com Login facility to view your account details over the Internet.
Bill Payment Methods at Gmcard.Com Login
GM card payments can be done via different modes of payment, including online and offline methods. You can choose the one that you find most convenient as per your daily schedule and convenience level. Some of the accepted bill payment methods include:
- You can call (888) 316-2390, and follow the automated phone instructions to pay your bill over phone. You will have to provide your card or bank account details to complete the payment. You may also talk to a GM card customer service representative, who can guide you through the process of paying the bill over phone
- Prepare your GM card payment check or money order, write your account number on it, and send it to the company’s mailing address by post. Make sure that you send it at least one week before your due date
- You may create an online account at the company’s official site, and use their Gmcard.Com Login facility to pay the bill over the Internet. Here are the instructions to follow:
- Visit their site at https://www.gmcard.com
- Click on the green ‘Login’ button on top right corner of the home page
- You will be redirected to https://www.gmcard.com/login
- Existing users have to click on ‘MANAGE CAPITAL ONE ACCOUNT’, while new users have to click on ‘Sign Up’
- Enter the required details, and sign in to your GM card account
- Your account web page will open, from where you can view your GM card account details, and pay the bill online
Customer Service at Gmcard.Com Login
You can call their customer care number at (888) 316-2390 to talk to a GM card representative regarding your query or concern. You may also visit their contact us page at https://www.gmcard.com/contact-us-main?cd=gmcard and send them a query.
Useful Tips About The Company
GM Card does not expire unlike most other credit cards, and you do not need to pay any annual fee too.